Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Intern Diary-Week 5: Signing Off

Dear Diary,

Today is the last day at work, and like each new place loads one with a whole lot of new things to learn, I got my new set of ‘things I learnt’ too; about people, new equipment and software, which I hope to use when I go to film school.

I will miss Akka’s warm coffees, random heated talks about food and IPL matches at the lunch table, Bailey (of course) and how close I was to people with skills and software that fascinate me. Trust me when I say this: learning to use Adobe After Effects has changed the way I see animated videos and
also other videos in general. Although I crib about waking up at ungodly hours of the morning, the fact that each shoot will teach me new things and make me meet new people was what acted as a shot of caffeine and made me jump out of the bed. But just as the best of the best food doesn’t last forever,
time here at Studio 33 has come to an end too.

Working here has brought me one step closer to my dream. I feel braver and much more confident about the next few steps that I need to take in the days to come.

Thank you Studio 33.

Love,
Darshana.

No comments:

Post a Comment