Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Happy People

Once upon a time a group of very happy people got together to celebrate music, happiness and some warm love. Out of this celebration was born the Happy People Festival. The driving force was to support Make A Difference (an NGO that empowers the youth to create changes within and around them). MAD makes a difference in the lives of thousands of kids. Studio 33 wanted to get in on the love and happiness… and all the fun. There was music, energy and loads of fun along with food and madness. 75% of all money raised went to MAD and the remaining 25% is used for improving the festival. So go ahead, check out all the craziness and don't forget to make someone happy today!